Our commitments in life set the stage to what we move toward.
So, what are you moving toward?
What are you committed to?
Do your values align themselves with the things you are committed to?
Sometimes the busyness of life can overshadow an intentional focus that moves us toward a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Today’s special guest is committed to growth and is establishing a foundation to lead others in a way that sets them up for success.
The path to success leaves clues, and today, Jeff McManus and I take a journey to identify those clues that have been left down the path of a blessed life.
Jeff and I will discuss…
- How to identify if you are ‘running ragged.’
- Learn the foundational pieces you can put in place to live an intentional life.
- Is your love for God at odds with your desire to be “liked” by your piers?
- Is your spirit trying to convict you about something?
- Living out your values and how they can actually move you closer to the things that matter most to you.
- Are others an inherent part of your success formula?
- Psalm 128, “Blessed be the one who….
- Colossians 3:23-24…. how you should work
- Jeff’s book recommendation of how to “Grow your Life.” Try and audio version of this book for free at http://audibletrial.com/blessed
- Subscribe to the Your Blessed Life Podcast
- Support the Your Blessed Life Podcast with a Tax-Deductible donation
- Find out more about Jeff McManus and check out his new book, “Growing Weeders into Leaders.”