Hey Blessed nation, meet Ed Rush!
Ed, and his family live just south of San Diego California.
He spent over a decade as an F18 fighter pilot in the US Marine Corps, but he might best be known for his leadership and marketing training. Ed is also a 4 time best selling author and one of those books is titled, Warrior. Warrior is a Christ centered book on; fighting for your Faith, Family, Finances, and Future. It’s a great read and you can find out more about it here…..
Listen in as Ed shares his story of how he got through one of the most difficult financial times in his life. Exciting Breakthrough!
– What to do when you are upset, angry, and looking for answers.
– And God said, “I will take care of you.”
– How has God ‘identified’ you as a believer & follower of Christ, and how is that relevant to your life, right now?
– Isaiah 46: 4 -“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
– Ed shares a cool tip to keep a verse that’s on your heart in front of you daily at the 30 minute mark.