In episode 19 our featured guest is Susan Maresh. She is a lovely woman of God, wife, grandmother, and mother. In fact, she’s my mother! My Mom never meets a stranger. She is full of love and life and has been an amazing influence in my life. She is an amazing woman of God and that will be made very evident as you tune into this week’s episode.
– Walking through the journey of the ’empty nest syndrome.’
– What it looks liker to trust God when your daughter is 2 hours away from dying.
– Being a spiritual matriarch
– How the grocery store can be a place of ministry.
– How the book of Proverbs established a path of righteousness for her son…. that would be me 🙂
– A couple of ‘Mom’s’ favorite books.