Once you complete the today’s episode, you will have a mini blueprint to living an abundant life in Christ.
But it is only the beginning, not the end, it is your jumping off point to a life that is truly satisfying, fulfilling, and in line with the way God intended it to be.
The little formula I shared with you in episode 18 goes like this…
PR + LA = Becoming More
– As a child of God we have been given an inheritance: Eternal, spiritual, & physical.
– The righteousness of God that is in you is rooted in faith. It is your faithful pursuit of His righteousness that unlocks and activates the abundant life that He so desperately wants you to have.
– Ephesians 3:20 – “Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us.”
– John 10:10 – “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I am come that they may have life, and it more abundantly.”
“As a natural result of pursuing God’s righteousness, we move away from sin & into abundance.”
– Matthew 6:33 – “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”
Do you serve a God of lack or a God of abundance?
– What it means to be a joint heir.
– How to move into abundance.
– Abundance defined; Spiritual & Physical
– Action plan to put the formula of PR + LA = Becoming More to work in your life.
“Keep your focus, trust in God and don’t lean onto your own understanding, And remind yourself that, God’s wisdom reigns.”
I encourage you to acknowledge and declare that God is more than enough. That God shall supply all your needs. That the God we serve is not a God of lack, but a God of abundance.