When you finally see a little light at the end of the tunnel, what do you see? When hope shows up but it doesn’t look like what you thought it might be, what do you do?
In episode 27 special guest Jared Easley finds himself in a place just like that. Jared shares a story of hope that is still unfolding. A story of hope that may not quite be what he had in mind. As this story of hope continues to unfold, Jared can’t help but to see the hand of God making a way.
Jared and his family reside in sunny Fort Lauderdale Florida. He is Co-Founder of Podcast Movement, host of his own podcast show called Starve the doubts, and an author .
– Jared’s secret ‘talent’ that he shares toward the end of the show. He’s too funny!
– How being diligent helps Jared to increase his faith?
– What the timing of God and the hope of God have in common?
– What it means to love someone in spite of their shortcomings?
– Some of Jared’s favorite scripture that helps ‘calm his anxiousness.’
– What does bad humor and joy have in common?
– How being faithful wit ha little opens the flood gates of blessing.