In Episode 4 you get to meet an amazing man of God by the name of Matt Heard.
Matt is a husband and father of 3 grown boys.
Matt has a ministry background that spans 30 years. He has served as a Pastor in many capacities but the most recent was at Woodmen Valley Chapel in Colorado Springs, where he served as Senior Pastor for 12 years.
Matt is involved in several ministries as well as speaking, teaching, and even recently authored a book called, Life with a Capital L.
In fact, it’s this book that brought Matt and I together, and ultimately lead to him being a guest on the show. This book lines up so well with the heart of Your Blessed Life, there was no way I could pass up on the chance of having him be a guest on the show.
In this episode we will discuss what it means to find true peace and ‘enoughness’ while in the middle of a fallen circumstance and despair.
– We will talk about what it means to allow God some ‘space’ in our life.
– How ‘plumbing theology’ positions your for even more of God’s blessing.
– How to deal with the loss of a loved one.
– “Having the feet to walk the path of life.”
– John 16:33. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”