Creating intentional habits that position your marriage for extraordinary results, doesn’t happen by accident.
So that beckons the question, what types of things are you intentionally putting in place to set your marriage up for success?
Is the busyness of life overshadowing your efforts to establish good marriage habits?
What are 3 habits that you can put to work right away in your marriage to start seeing some immediate results?
These are just a few of the questions that today’s guest and I discuss.
Phil Potts is a men’s marriage coach and is committed to helping husbands create extraordinary marriages.
In today’s episode, Phil & I are going to take a deep dive into 3 habits that will set the stage to becoming a heroic husband.
Phil and I will also discuss….
- What does it mean to sail the same ship in our marriage?
- Is a checklist mindset helping or hurting your relationship?
- What is the role of: pursuit, being present, and connection for husbands in marriage.
- Why is scheduling a duck tape session an important component of an extraordinary marriage?
- Subscribe to the Your Blessed Life Podcast
- Support the Your Blessed Life Podcast with a Tax-Deductible donation