In Episode 5, What’s really behind the word, BLESSING? What does it really mean to be BLESSED?….
We get to spend some time looking at this catchy word, blessing.
Blessing is one of those words that we often times hear being used in ‘religious’ or spiritual dialogue as well as in the secular world.
Has the word blessing become a catch all word for our selfish desires?
Has the word blessing been taken out of context to represent the things that we ‘want’ it to stand for?
– “The One who has made us knows, what will truly make us happy , what will bring us joy, and what will give us that deep satisfaction in life.”
– What does the Word of God say about blessing?
– Activate the blessing: our obedience to the Lord our God, activates the blessing.
– Deuteronomy 28: 1-15
– Matthew 5:3-12
– Fortunately for us, God loves us in spite of being a fallen and sinful people. And fortunately for us, as believers in Christ, He sees the righteousness of Christ in us.
– God loves you and he wants to bless you!