What does a blessed marriage mean to you?
What does it look like?
What does it sound like?
What does it feel like?
And maybe the overarching questions is how do I get one…..a blessed marriage, that is?
Creating a marriage that has all the elements that bring you joy and fulfillment is a lot like building a house or most any other structure; it starts with a good understanding of what it’s going to look like and a strong foundation to build it upon.
So, before the walls go up, before you pick the paint color, and definitely before you start picking out the furniture, lets dive into creating the proper mindset and foundation to build a marriage that is full of love and that lasts the test of time.
– Creating a plan for your marriage.
– What is your plan based on?
– How to establish ‘some roots’ in your marriage
– When we establish Biblical roots in our marriage, they blossom into a thriving marriage.
– What is a ‘Chord of 3’ marriage, and how does it help my marriage?
– Covenant marriage VS. contractual marriage
– How does being ‘equally yoked’ keep my marriage in proper alignment?
– How a’defined love’ for your spouse sets the stage for overcoming doubt & despair.
Sign up to join me on a FREE Couples Roadmap Coaching Session
recommended marriage devotion book